Friday 16 December 2011

Welcome

Hello everyone and welcome to Bookhook

In this blog I am going to give my spin on some of the books I have read and am currently reading.

First I'll let you know in the past I have been an avid reader however as a 40something with 2 children aged 4 and 7 my reading habits have become less my type of books more the kids books.

My five favourite books would be (in no particular order)

                             1. White Fang  by Jack London
                             2. Waylander by David Gemmell
                             3. Lord of the Rings by JRR Tolkien
                             4. Wee Free Men by Terry Pratchett
                             5. Animal Farm by George Orwell

As you can see I am a bit of a fantasy geek but do like the classics too.

No comments:

Post a Comment